Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heitor Fraga's Mods

Go down 
+4
mavado
Heitor Fraga
CapLagRobin
Sam_Wayne93
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PTS : 7145

Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-09-24, 12:48

Don't worry, J-man! Hahahah! It's okay, dude! Thank you for the words, by the way! Means a lot, man! o/
Back to top Go down
edison.santarita

PTS : 7451

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-09-25, 10:36

I don't understand why only the hulkbuster was posted on nexus?
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-09-25, 12:29

You know, I was thinking of post every mod, from then on, in Nexus, but... I don't know. I always use MediaFire. MediaFire always works for me. Plus, some people show a preference for it, then I realize that weren't any reasons for me to change it, y'know? Then I just came back to MediaFire. XD
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 11:10

Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 FezICgA

Hey, everyone! How are ya?

After a few weeks of low time to try anything out, I’m back with a new mod, and I hope you guys enjoy it, as much as I think you will! Still not my favorite one – if you ask me what one of them are my favorite, I couldn’t say, actually –, but I’m pretty confident that it turn out being cool, after all! It’s SUB-ZERO, the ice warrior from Mortal Kombat franchise! I’ll not specify which one of them, ‘cause mines is inspired by all the versions, and not for one in particular, so let’s run with the idea that it is Bruce Wayne Sub-Zero, HAHA!

Screenshots right below! Check it!

Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 MP3yHgn
Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 JcUB9WJ
Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 DWo2tjS

Not much to say about it… Nine versions until it were totally finished. These last four was just to fix the Bat-Signal thing, who now is that MK cool symbol! I changed some of his weapons too, making it like frozen, you know? Had a few troubles with some specific textures, ‘cause the mod, in game, just doesn’t LOOK at all as Sub-Zero, back then… It doesn’t do now, but was specially hard to believe, before! Then I add that weird blue thing on his pants, and it looked better! HAHAHA! Weeeeid! Anyhow…

Link to download it on Mediafire here, guys!

Could you guys take a look at it on my YouTube channel? That helps a lot with the promotion of the channel! If you liked it, please, give your LIKES, FAVORITES and SHARES, okay?! Oh, and of course: SUBSCRIBE! HAHAHA! Thanks, guys!

Thank you all for the support, guys, you are the best! Thank you so very much, guys! Thanks!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Jason_Grech

Jason_Grech

PTS : 7616

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 21:40

TEST YOUR MIGHT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSTlFGJqkLceN-Gm0bckPw/videos
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-10-14, 22:26

TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TEST YOUR MIGHT (MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAT) ( 8 )
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2014-10-16, 15:36

Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 G4aXeHb

Hello, people! Cool?

Probably, one of the first things I though to do, when doing Sub-Zero, was remake it for Scorpion. Once that all the hard word were already done, with Sub-Zero, I was able to use almost full time to improve it for Scorpion, and now, I’m pretty much excited and proud of being able to say that I think I improve it, indeed. So, here comes. Scorpion, that fricking chain-yellow-hellish-badass-skulled ninja for Mortal Kombat franchise, and the favorite character of a massive bunch of people! Hahah!

Screenshots right next! Take a look at it!

Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 NmHdyFu
Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 7KaSHzV
Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 R6wEuNu

Ten versions to make it. Plenty of them were just to try fix his eye. I’m not satisfacted with it, but there’s not much that I could do… Sorry… Despite that, I’m okay with the rest of the skin, even if I think I probably could have done it better… I don’t know. Still, I add some things. Strips on his arms, some drawn black in his mask. Also shaped the coat to make it look more like Scorpion. Correct a few bugs in his arms as well, who were being cause by the material-reflection texture.

Link to download it on Mediafire below!

Please, take a look at my YouTube channel, guys! That helps a lot! Give your like, favorite and shares as well, everybody! Thanks for that! And don’t forget to subscribe if you liked it! Thanks, folks!

Thanks to all of you for all this amazing support! Thanks!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty2015-06-02, 08:29

Both the links are the description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heitor Fraga's Mods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2