Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heitor Fraga's Mods

Go down 
+4
mavado
Heitor Fraga
CapLagRobin
Sam_Wayne93
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam_Wayne93

Sam_Wayne93

PTS : 7696

Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty
PostSubject: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-12, 14:25

New 52 Joker
Heitor Fraga's Mods 1395077415-new-52s-joker-v3
Version : 3.0
Replace : Joker
Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/4k7ys7jm7hrpk9d/NEW+52%27S+JOKER+V3.tpf

DeadPool
Heitor Fraga's Mods 1395077414-deadpool-v7
Version : 7.0
Replace : DeathStroke (DLC)
Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fr3s755c5n68y7v/DEADPOOL+V7.tpf
Back to top Go down
https://batmanarkhamgames.forumotion.com
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PTS : 7569

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-04-16, 09:40

Sam_Wayne93 wrote:
Replace : DeathStroke (DLC)
It replaces Deathstroke even if you don't have the DLC (Deathstroke from the storyline)
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PTS : 7145

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-08-31, 13:39

Heitor Fraga's Mods PmaDa3q

Heeeeeeeello, everyone.

Jeez, has been a while, huh?

After some creepy long time, I’m finally back with another mod to Batman – Arkham Origins. I’ve been disillusioned with Arkham Origins, ‘cause all my expects were just too damn high, and… Well. It’s not the better game of trilogy, despite being a nice game. So, finally, after months, I saw a video from AIYETUROMETRUIAN channel, with XE suit, and that shit just blows me away. I HAD to do something with it, and that brings us here…

So, now Batman has a giant suit-armor. What can I do with it? I had a bunch of thoughts, and I PROBABLY will bring more of them to here, but the very first thing that came across my mind was: Hulkbuster. (Or Grundy-buster, if you prefer some more canonical) For the love of God. Hulkbuster is so cool. XE suit is so cool as well. How could I NOT do it? Then, I did it. Or, at least, I tried. It’s probably NOT the best one of my mods, after all, I’ve been out of this for, like, six or seven months, at least.

Some screenshots below! Check it out!

Heitor Fraga's Mods Z5r0bW7
Heitor Fraga's Mods DAWgrDQ
Heitor Fraga's Mods JnNpE5i

I had a bunch of problems with the texture, for all that thing of several files for difference distances and stuff, and that complicated me for a while, adding like… One, two hours to the process, tops. The most difficult was, indeed find those textures. Once it’s done, was just a work of copy and paste the already modified textures. I liked it, anyway, despite some people already told me that was crap. HAHAH! I thing they might be right… I don’t know. I just thought it would be nice to do and play. Surprisingly, I had, indeed, plenty great time gliding around (flying, actually) with this fricking Iron Man suit across Gotham City. It was pretty awesome, dude. HAHAH! Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy it! I certainly did!

Below is the link to download the mod (on Nexus)!

Also, please, can you guys check it out in action in my video posted on YouTube? All the views helps a lot, and if you could give your "likes" and "favorites", that would help even more! So... Please? HAHA!

Thanks very much to all you guys who still see the things I do! Thanks a lot, guys, for all the support!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
mavado

mavado

PTS : 7221

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-02, 08:07

Shit Heitor....that's one bad ass mod!

Can you please do an Azrael color version ?
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-06, 12:16

Thanks for the comment, Mavado! Means a lot to me, dude! Thank you!
Did you mean, like in the Knightfall skin? Or the pallete from that White-Red Azrael?
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-06, 12:37

Heitor Fraga's Mods 77KhffI

Hey, guys!

After all that time of me away, I’ll try, from now on, to keep active with new works, so… Here’s my try! So, after finish Iron-Bat-Man Hulkbuster, I was like: “okay… what can I do now?”, and occur to me that I never had done something ‘bout Bruce Wayne, Arkham CITY or ORIGIN. So I take a look at this Bruce Wayne, on Origins, and a few thoughts came across my mind. The first one – and also the one that became this Mod – was: BATMAN BEYOND. But of course, it’s about BRUCE WAYNE, and not the BATMAN, indeed. So… This is it.

I catch myself wondering: how badass would be take some free-roam with an Old Bruce Wayne, kicking asses and stuff. “Oh, that would be cool.” Then I thought: “wait… Why I’m not doing something like that?” and then I finally was: “Okay, let’s do it.” So I did it. And the result is everything you can see on the video and in the screenshoots below!

Check it out!

Heitor Fraga's Mods K9nAjXI
Heitor Fraga's Mods DGmkSHi
Heitor Fraga's Mods 2NPc26t

Surprisingly, I had to do SIXTEEN versions of it, until I find some of those who actually appeals to me, despite I don’t even think, RIGHT NOW, that this sixteenth version is indeed the best it could be. Not sure if that is my critical sense working, or if the work simply is not that good. But I don’t think I have the CAPACITY, mentally speaking, to do any better. That, anyhow, doesn’t comfort me at all.

Below is the link to download the mod (on Mediafire, ‘cause a guy told me to do so, and we argue all this “MEDIAFIRE X NEXUS” thing, and now I realize that “SCREW NEXUS, MEDIAFIRE IS GOOD”, so…)!

Also, could you guys check out this Mod in action on my video, from YouTube? That helps a lot, because of all the views and stuff. If you could leave any “likes” and “favorites” as well, that would help even more! Thanks, guys!

Thank you guys a lot for all the support! Thanks very much!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
mavado

mavado

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-06, 21:52

Heitor Fraga wrote:
Thanks for the comment, Mavado! Means a lot to me, dude! Thank you!
Did you mean, like in the Knightfall skin? Or the pallete from that White-Red Azrael?

All good man. Yeah ANYTHING to do with Azrael is awesome in my book. I like it soo much that I got the ps3 version for it...but alas ps3 is such a weak hardware...horrible to play it in barely there 30fps with laggy controls....when I'm used to 60fps rock solid geek

I even extracted it https://batmanarkhamgames.forumotion.com/t89-request-for-knightfall-dlc-skins-to-be-converted
But I have no skills Sad Hoping someone convert it someday Razz

And your new aged Bruce skin is also original...don't mind seeing a Batman Beyond game with old bruce playable. Keep up the great work dude cheers
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-07, 11:13

I see, man... Yeah, Azrael (Batman version or not) is pretty much badass, despite the original Bruce Wayne has a place in my heart! HAHAHAHA Yeah, I guess so, man! PS3 is pretty cool, but PCs are definitely stronger! HAHAHA XDD

I take a loot at this topic yesterday, I guess, and I enter in contact with Jason_G 'bout it. I think you have done it for yourself, too. He told me that he's working on that, and stuff, but haven't nothing conclusive yet, right?

And thanks a lot, man! Means much to me! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
kevinsavoy58

PTS : 7459

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-07, 18:54

I would love to download it but I'm not paying money to join another site.
Back to top Go down
edison.santarita

PTS : 7451

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-08, 09:09

Ficou perfeito este do Bruce Wayne e obrigado por desta vez ter postado no mediafire. O único mod seu que não possuo é o do iron-batman. Todos os outros possuo e funcionam perfeitamente. Acho que se a Warner contratasse você para escolher os trajes de Arkham Origins, as opções teriam sido melhores. Ótimo trabalho.
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-08, 09:19

kevinsavoy58 wrote:
I would love to download it but I'm not paying money to join another site.

It's free to join Nexus. And don't worry, I hate Nexus too.
Back to top Go down
Sam_Wayne93

Sam_Wayne93

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-08, 09:28

edison.santarita wrote:
Ficou perfeito este do Bruce Wayne e obrigado por desta vez ter postado no mediafire. O único mod seu que não possuo é o do iron-batman. Todos os outros possuo e funcionam perfeitamente. Acho que se a Warner contratasse você para escolher os trajes de Arkham Origins, as opções teriam sido melhores. Ótimo trabalho.

When you write something , write it in English ...for everyone can read it Wink

Sam
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-08, 09:33

edison.santarita wrote:

Google translation

This is the perfect Bruce Wayne and thank you for posting on mediafire this time. The only mod your own is not that the iron-batman. All others have and work perfectly. I think if Warner hired you to choose the costumes Arkham Origins, the options would have been better. Great work.
Back to top Go down
kevinsavoy58

PTS : 7459

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-09, 01:11

It's free to join the site but any downloads larger than 2 MB require you to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sam_Wayne93

Sam_Wayne93

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-11, 11:09

kevinsavoy58 wrote:
It's free to join the site but any downloads larger than 2 MB require you to pay.

Be reassured , here its free Smile that one of the forum goals.

Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-12, 13:28

@edison.santarita Hahahah! Muito obrigado, cara! Aprecio muito, e fico bastante feliz com os seus elogios! De verdade! HAHAH! Ah, cara, eu duvido disso! HAHA Os caras que trabalham na WB, na Rocksteady e em todas as afiliadas são bons demais, cara! Eles dão umas vaciladas vez ou outra, mas isso todo mundo, né... Mas no geral, não tem nem comparação! Valeu pelo salve, cara! o/

Translation: Thanks a lot, man! I really appreciate that, and I'm very grateful for your compliments! I truly am! --- Oh, man, I doubt it! The guys from WB, Rocksteady and affiliates are just damn good, man! They can mess up sometimes, but eveyone does, right? But in general, there's not even a comparison! Thanks again for the up, dude!

@kevinsavoy58, Sam_Wayne93 & CapLagRobin I think Nexus is free, Kevin. Maybe your problem is something you can solve just by sign in the service, dude! There's options for make it in a payed way for those who want to help the portal to keep active, but there's also the one from people who can't afford it!
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-14, 22:03

Heitor Fraga's Mods TFgEUq8

Hello, everyone!

“My name is Oliver Queen--“, oh, man, that is just so cool – and repetitive, of course, but still, cool. Then I was checking out the channel of a friend, Jason Grech, a.k.a. Mr. JAG, ou just Jason G., and saw this code-mod of Bruce Wayne fighting against Deathstroke. So I thought: “Oh, man, that’s awesome! If this guy were kinda blond, a little less shaved, it would be so close to the Arrow season fin--oooooooh, boooooy…”, and that brought us here. Ta-da!

There’s not much to be said, so, screenshoots below, folks! Check it out!

Heitor Fraga's Mods HzjczYJ
Heitor Fraga's Mods 04Js2mu
Heitor Fraga's Mods DNQZT62

Thirteen versions of forty-five(?) different textures later, here we are. Stephen Amell is a great guy – as anyone who follow him on Facebook can catch up after, like, TWO posts –, and once that this whole mod was inspired by HIS version of Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow, I tried to do it with the more resemblance I could. That’s not much, of course… After all, I can mod only the textures, so I did my best changing eyebrows, nose, mouth and even chin--eyes, pretty much everything I could! It’s not the perfect result, and I know that, but I’m very happy for knowing that I did my best here!

Link to download it on Mediafire below, people!

Could you guys check it out on my YouTube channel as well? That would help me a lot with the publicity and stuff, so… Please, guys! Likes, shares, favorites and subs are also SO welcome! HAHAHA! Thanks, everyone!

I would like to thank all of you guys one more time, for all that incredible support that you all gave to me, since I start with it, like… Two years ago? When I suck harder than I do now! So… Thanks for all that, guys! Thank you all very very much!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Sam_Wayne93

Sam_Wayne93

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-14, 22:48

When will you release the Old Bruce Wayne Mod ?
Back to top Go down
mavado

mavado

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-16, 05:19

Heitor

I'm willing to BRIBE you to get to work on an Azreal skin...come one man PLEASE make one What a Face

And this is the best batman game site...craziest mods and skins everywhere....the game is all brand new again!
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-16, 12:55

@Sam_Wayne93 I've already done that... don't I? D: *check the post* Yeah, I did, man! There's a link to the MOD, over there! o/

@mavado HAHAHAH! I'll do something soon, man, I promise! XDD I just have to give it a thought, once that is kinda hard adapt something like that! HAHAHAH! But I'll try, man, seriously!
Back to top Go down
StrikeU96

PTS : 7225

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-18, 20:12

I have a fairly simple request for you Heitor if it's ok with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9maXHzw1dFX84rXh50RNA
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-19, 11:20

Go ahead, man! XDD
Back to top Go down
StrikeU96

PTS : 7225

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-19, 16:00

Heitor Fraga wrote:
Go ahead, man! XDD
Actually I should probably go ahead and post it in the Requests thread. I'll title it "A request for Heitor Fraga"! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9maXHzw1dFX84rXh50RNA
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-23, 18:00

Heitor Fraga's Mods ZgiT0tr

Hello, guys!

I’m back with a new mod. Not my favorite one, neither as character or as mod, indeed, but still, I think that is a cool one, and I’m pretty sure that plenty of you guys do love this suit and character, so, I’m hoping having accomplished my mission of do it right! HAHAH! It’s Flashpoint Thomas Wayne, who, of course, is, in that specific universe, BATMAN. In a world that BRUCE WAYNE is the only victim of Joe Chill, that night in Crime Alley, Thomas Wayne became the Cape Crusader Batman – while his wife... He’s dark as hell, and carries some “red” on his suit, kinda devilish!

Screenshoots ahead, guys, check it out!

Heitor Fraga's Mods PWYUe5v
Heitor Fraga's Mods F6HDehn
Heitor Fraga's Mods Xbyoa8p
Heitor Fraga's Mods W5RETmn

Eight versions was all that taken me to do it, despite I had some serious problems with material textures and all kinda stuff while doing this. Turnout to be a very difficult skin to change, this “Blackest Night” one, that I use under reference by Jason_G – who actually demand this Mod –, but after all the trouble, I’m sincerely proud of myself and of the work! EVEN more about the “Crime Alley” touch I made, there! Oh, dude… I’m feeling so smart right now… HAHAHAHA! Anyhow, that’s it!

Link to download it on Mediafire below, people!

You guy could please check this out on my YouTube channel? That would really help! Please, give your likes, shares and favorites as well, okay?! And to catch some new references, please, Subscribe! Thanks, folks!

I just wanna thank you all for all the support you gave to me! Thank you all very very much, people, seriously!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Jason_Grech

Jason_Grech

PTS : 7616

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-09-24, 01:33

great job mate! and thankyou again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSTlFGJqkLceN-Gm0bckPw/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Heitor Fraga's Mods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next