Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PatientMental's Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatientMental

PatientMental

PTS : 7421

PatientMental's Mods Empty
PostSubject: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-11, 14:04

No damage seamless with Arkham bat & optional white eyes

PatientMental's Mods 2r586t1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2i74e7js2u1ha3s/Arkham_Asylum_no_damage.rar
Back to top Go down
bullern

bullern

PTS : 7221

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-14, 11:40

That's a real nice mod. Definitely gonna use it before Arkham Knight comes out. Are you going to darken the gloves, briefs and boots too, to better match the color of the cape? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

PatientMental

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-16, 13:50

bullern wrote:
That's a real nice mod. Definitely gonna use it before Arkham Knight comes out. Are you going to darken the gloves, briefs and boots too, to better match the color of the cape? Very Happy

Thats how it comes stock, i didnt change anything but the bat and removed the damage.
Back to top Go down
bullern

bullern

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-17, 16:09

That I could see of course. My question though was if you are going to modify the rest of the suit later to match the cape and cowl better.
Still a really good modification, not complaining. Just wondering. Smile
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

PatientMental

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-23, 20:43

bullern wrote:
That I could see of course. My question though was if you are going to modify the rest of the suit later to match the cape and cowl better.
Still a really good modification, not complaining. Just wondering. Smile

Its cool man, i deleted Asylum from my PC to make room for Arkham Knight. If you want you can use my textures, just darken the gloves, trunks & boots then add a little shine to them. You make mods right?
Back to top Go down
bullern

bullern

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty2015-06-23, 22:02

Eh, not so much of a modder in me. I've tried creating some mods earlier, that was in another game.
One of the Spider-Man games i believe. I did redo some Sonic Adventure DX mods, but that was a long time ago.
I'm not playing so much of Arkham Asylum anyway. I also play Arkham Knight for the time being. Probably only going to play it instead of Asylum and City.
But thanks for the offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PatientMental's Mods   PatientMental's Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

PatientMental's Mods
Page 1 of 1