Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackryder2025

Jackryder2025

PTS : 6476

Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!    Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!  Empty2015-08-14, 01:34

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxcWPIjCrc

Can anyone explain in a noob friendly way or even post your own modded files on how to use this? I really want this skin in my game!
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PTS : 7575

Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!    Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!  Empty2015-08-14, 07:42

1. Create a commands.txt file in Batman Arkham Origins/SinglePlayer/Binaries
2. Add this into that file:
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh BodyMesh SkeletalMesh'DLC_Worst_Nightmare_OZ.Mesh.Worst_Nightmare_Body'
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh MainMesh SkeletalMesh'DLC_Worst_Nightmare_OZ.Mesh.Worst_Nightmare_Head'
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh CapeMesh SkeletalMesh'DLC_Worst_Nightmare_OZ.Mesh.Batman_Cape_WorstNightmare'
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh bUseShockGloves false
3. Go to the Worst Nightmare Character Trophy
4. Open the console (just install this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205342741 ), type in "exec commands.txt"
5. Go to free-roam, type in "exec commands.txt" in the console again, restart from checkpoint. The default Batman should be replaced by Worst Nightmare, even on the title screen.

P.S.: That's my video, BTW, I do loads of stuff like that in City and Origins on that channel. =)
Back to top Go down

Worst nightmare skin mesh mod help!!!
Page 1 of 1