Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heitor Fraga's Mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PTS : 7527

Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty
PostSubject: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-17, 11:35

Deadpool
Version: v10
Heitor Fraga's Mods 0WvzBmU
Download
Replaces: Red Robin (DLC)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Young Justice Robin
Heitor Fraga's Mods Rdckz0t
Download
Replaces: Robin
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Injustice Nightwing
Heitor Fraga's Mods Screenshot00025_zps5c644c2a
Download
Replaces: Nightwing
Daredevil
Heitor Fraga's Mods Screenshot00039_zpsd05c67ab
Download
Replaces: Red Robin
Captain America
Heitor Fraga's Mods Screenshot00049h
Download
Dark Robin
Heitor Fraga's Mods Screenshot00051
Download
Red Hood II
Heitor Fraga's Mods Screenshot00120g
Download (GOTY Version)
Scorpion
Heitor Fraga's Mods Imagemscorpion1
Download
TRONverse Nightwing
Heitor Fraga's Mods Pois2
Download
Replaces: Nightwing
Proud Citizen
Heitor Fraga's Mods Pc1u
Download
White Lantern Batman
Heitor Fraga's Mods Tqng
Download
Replaces: Batman INC
Banepool
Heitor Fraga's Mods PCxKRsv
Download
Replaces: Bane
Green Arrow
Heitor Fraga's Mods Kvjh
Download
New 52 Batman
Heitor Fraga's Mods Ho09
Download
Replaces: Sinestro Corps Batman

************Script Mods Section******************

Nightwing vs. Mr Freeze
Heitor Fraga's Mods Abd
Download
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-17, 11:37

Mods added!
Back to top Go down
Jason_Grech

Jason_Grech

PTS : 7574

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-26, 07:14

hey cap, i made a few more of those "vs freeze" rekon i should upload them here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSTlFGJqkLceN-Gm0bckPw/videos
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-28, 07:47

Jason_Grech wrote:
hey cap, i made a few more of those "vs freeze" rekon i should upload them here?
Of course you can!
Back to top Go down
Jason_Grech

Jason_Grech

PTS : 7574

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-03-29, 15:28

i made catwoman vs, and bruce wayne vs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSTlFGJqkLceN-Gm0bckPw/videos
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PTS : 7103

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-12-06, 16:35

Heitor Fraga's Mods Btm4RrN

What. Is. Up?

I used to do “Arkham City” mods. Then I tried “Arkham Origins” for a little while, then I disappear, then I came back, and continue to do “Arkham Origins” one, and then, for some reason, I said to myself: “Arkham Origins is definitely worse than Arkham City. So… Why the fuck am I doing this?” And I suddently had no response to that. So… Arkham City there it is. Then, I was like. “Okay. Crap. What I do now?” Then I was fooling around in internet and thought: “What the hell? How there isn’t already an ATOM skin?!” And it lead us here. ‘cause now we do.

Screenshots right next! Take a look at it!

Heitor Fraga's Mods MHqnkdo
Heitor Fraga's Mods 7i2pOkU
Heitor Fraga's Mods SJxPjxj

So… I’ll have to ask you guys some patience with me, y’know? Despite all my happiness to be back to “Arkham City”, I’m still a little bit “off it”. In a general way, actually. So… That is the BEST version I could do? No, it probably isn’t. For that, I apologize, sincerely. It took only FOUR versions to make it, specially because Arkham City is DAMN EASIER to make skins. Damn. Much. Easier. Seriously. There’s isn’t even a comparison. I’ll admit that this cool effect on his chest is coming out of a glitch in my texture edits. But once that it loom damn cool, I decide for keeping it, y’know? The mask is a re-do of mine old “Captain America”. I remade it, so it probably look much better now than then – and, now, I made it in, like… Twenty minutes? I took almost two hours, then, so… Yay. I was a little lazy with the six-pack texture, so it may look a bit odd, but nothing much compromiser.

Link to download it on Mediafire below!

Could you guys please take a look at my YouTube channel? That really helps, and it’s always nice to see you around there! If you could, give your LIKES, FAVORITES, SHARES, and, of course, SUBSCRIBES, okay?! Thank you all very much!

Thank you all for the amazing help you always have me, everyone! Thank you all very much!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-12-09, 16:02

Heitor Fraga's Mods MnytlWP

Yo, everyone. Everything okay?

So… I’m trying to make MORE skin mods. Trying to get “back on shape”, or whatever. I made ATOM for Arkham City a few days ago, and I’m with some new projects in mind, already. One of these was, of course, this one: Deadman, the not-so-much acrobatic ghost from DC Comics!

Screenshots below! Check it out!

Heitor Fraga's Mods CsnRvw1
Heitor Fraga's Mods 6A6GIDj
Heitor Fraga's Mods 2TpSKa4

It was not too hard in a “work way”, know what I mean? Easy to do, not so much to contextualize. His suit, in comics, is a little bit different – specially his turtle-weird-thing, that I can’t replicate –, so I chose Nightwing more for the things I could do with his head, and for his acrobatic style, who has been always the thing with Deadman, Boston Brand. I tried my best. It could’ve been better if I had put some more effort into it, I don’t know… I don’t usually LIKE my mods, but I specially don’t go too much for this one. But I liked the face of it. Looks pretty badass, and kinda “dead”. Hahah! I just hope you guys enjoy it!

Link to download it on Mediafire:

I would thank you all very much if you could check my YouTube channel! The link to the “Deadman” video will be right next! Likes, Favorites, Shares and Subs are ALWAYS welcome too! That helps very, very much! Thank you, guys!

Thank you all for everything! Hope you guys enjoy it!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2014-12-12, 18:12

Heitor Fraga's Mods LOcJIDC

Hello, guys! Cool?

Since the release of “Batman – Arkham Asylum”, games aren’t the same. The Arkhamverse franchise, specially Asylum and City, consolidate in games a new way to move between combats and scenarios, and how to integrate the universe to the narrative, with the roam system I’m pretty sure we all love. However, Arkham Asylum just upgraded and put this new way of make Gameplay at another step, higher, but it not create it, indeed. ‘cause, just years before Asylum, came to world some of the most beloved franchises from today, that is truly revolutionary: Assassin’s Creed. With such a strong narrative, a so damn cool gameplay, and tons of style, the visual of the main character – Altair, at time – became a face to these new generation games, as it would be since then. A hood, some leather, grey and red, and some time later, we have, like, six games who attend by “Assassin’s Creed”. So… We have a creepy lot of skins and mods to Arkhamverse. Where the fuck is the Assassin’s one?! Then, I decide to finally give it a try.

Screenshots below!

Heitor Fraga's Mods AF5nJUc
Heitor Fraga's Mods FUdeOuR
Heitor Fraga's Mods WkzAsWC

It gave too damn much work. Jeez. I took, like… Three days to it? Hard as hell to try contextualize it, and be “okay” with the design. All the layers of different textures – colors, materials, lightning… - gave me some kind of different trouble, and at the end, the whole skin is like an “Assassin’s Robin”, or something, ‘cause there’s obviously much less detail than an Assassin’s Creed real skin would have. I’m not a magician, however, and I can’t apply lots of textures over textures, and clothes over clothes, ‘cause that would make no sense and would look silly as damn lot in Robin character model. I try my best in this one, and I can identify some flaws in it, but most of it are irrelevant enough to me to be careless.

If you could, please, check it out in my YouTube channel! That helps a lot, just as much as your LIKES, FAVORITES, SHARES and, of course, SUBS! Thank you all very much, guys!

I really hope you all guys enjoy it, seriously! Thank you all!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-01-31, 11:17

Heitor Fraga's Mods ULLm7fp

Hey, everyone! How are you?

I’ve been a little “off” with this “mod-world”, y’know. Still waiting for Arkham Knight, running out with the tests to go for college. That type of shit. Anyhow, I’m trying, y’know. But I’m definitely LESS inspired by, “THE WORLD”, so I am not being able to have any really cool idea to try. That said, I’ve been in contact with another modder – and personal friend, I suppose –, Mr. Jag, to see if he had “anything for me”, and he passes me this really cool request that someone made to him, to do the version of Nightwing who is showed up in “SON OF BATMAN” animation! So, I was like: “HEY, that can work!” And then I made it. Check it, guys!

Screenshots below!

Heitor Fraga's Mods Fnc48h2
Heitor Fraga's Mods VO8IsS5
Heitor Fraga's Mods KqSd31C
Heitor Fraga's Mods QzwEvkN

It took me a few hours of work and eleven versions to finish the job, but I’m actually pretty much satisfacted with it, y’know? It may not be WOW, BEST MOD IN THE WORLD, but If you like variant suits, and go for the animation, I think you’ll be pleased by it! Just hope I’m right after all, guys! Hope you like it, seriously!

Could you guys please check the video of this mod in my YouTube channel? That helps so damn much… Seriously! I would thank you very much for all your LIKES, FAVORITES, SHARES, COMMENTS and for the SUBS too, obviously! Thank you all, guys!

I “sinceriously” hope you all enjoy it, guys! Mean it! Thank you all for the incredible support! You’re the best!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-02-01, 09:01

Great work, man!
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-02-01, 19:23

Thanks, man! As I've said to you in YouTube, means a lot, dude, seriously!
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-02-03, 13:22

Heitor Fraga's Mods DFl8CW4

Hello, folks! All cool?

As I’ve said in my previous mod – the “Son of Batman’ Nightwing” one –, I’ve been through a really harsh crisis of inspiration. That means I, pretty much, were not being able to build anything substantially good in “Arkham City”, what, for itself, explains why I don’t even bother to share it. So I was checking out some of my old mods, just for fun, to see If I could take anything good out of it, and turns out I did it, actually. I stopped in my second version of “Green Lantern” mod, where I saw some people debating about how that was clearly Kyle Rayner – it was, indeed –, and not Hal, what some other dude has stated before. Then, I realize I’d done Hal AND Kyle. And that woke me up to the fact that: once Green Lantern II was the mod of mine that made more success between everyone who likes it, maybe the answer to get out of that crisis is indeed ANOTHER Green Lantern. There were of course, three more to go. And the one I pick, pretty much obviously, was the second earthling Green Lantern – of the corp – who showed up in the comics: the former U.S. military John Stewart! Please, go ahead and check it out, guys!

Screenshots!

Heitor Fraga's Mods Cud79DD
Heitor Fraga's Mods PFncI3f
Heitor Fraga's Mods GEACWgy
Heitor Fraga's Mods NlUwW8G

So… It was clearly a challenge, right? I mean… He’s a bald, muscular, badass and, of course, black character, and if “badass” and “muscular” are items who could describe any playable character of this game, these others two were hard enough to accomplish. At this point, and looking behind me, with anything else I’ve done so far, I think I wouldn’t be able to make it in any other time then now. I feel like I’ve reached the minimum ability to perform this mod just now. It took me lots of hours of work, and creepy fifteen versions of it until I go for “okay, that’s it. I can’t do anything else here”. With the job done, I was surprised of how much the Nightwing model EMBRACE John Stewart with so few efforts on it. I look at it and I don’t recognize Nightwing in it. I look to him and all I can see is John Stewart, and that, for me, as a modder, is like… The most happiness feeling ever. Pure satisfaction. To me, that’s the best job I’ve done so far, specially for all the problems involved in the character simple design, as a bald black man. For me, it’s the compilation of plenty of other jobs, like the first and second Green Lantern, New 52 Nightwing, Deadman, Son of Batman’s--all of them with Nightwing model. Without all these previously works, I couldn’t, for sure, make this John Stewart. I sincerely hope you guys like it just the HALF of how much I do, ‘cause I fricking love it, folks, seriously. Love the job done, love it while I was doing it. Even love the work process, what is, indeed, kinda creepy!

The link to download it in Mediafire is right below!

Would be ask too much to you guys check out the video of this mod in my YouTube channel! That help very, VERY much! If you could leave your LIKES, FAVORITES, SHARES, COMMENTS and, of course, SUBS, it would be simply great, guys! Thank you all!

Again, I just hope you guys like it, seriously! Thank you all for the great support, and for all the words, guys! Y’re amazing!

See ya!
Heitor Fraga
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

PatientMental

PTS : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-02-20, 11:58

John Stewart is really awesome man, great work!
Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-06-10, 19:09

Back to top Go down
Heitor Fraga

Heitor Fraga

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-06-21, 22:32

Back to top Go down
Shadowsnake

Shadowsnake

PTS : 6415

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty2015-07-22, 03:20

Best arkham modder EVER!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heitor Fraga's Mods   Heitor Fraga's Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Heitor Fraga's Mods
Page 1 of 1