Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

make textures look metallic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WDTOYA

WDTOYA

PTS : 7263

make textures look metallic Empty
PostSubject: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-01-01, 13:13

i was wondering hot o make textures that arent metallic look metallic in texmod. i saw the IRON MAN hulk buster skin and i know the original suit wasnt all metallic. i want to take the origins suit and make it look like a metallic version. more like the arkham city armored edition skin... i have the color schemes down.. i just cant make them look metallic
Back to top Go down
WDTOYA

WDTOYA

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-01-01, 13:17

also i want to replace the bat symbol but eveytime i try its just an overlay on top of the original bat symbol for the given skin. but i see people have been able to replace them completely. how do i do that? and lastly. i see people have been able to create all new skins (like the dark knight skin) i am somewhat an amature on texmod. most i know how to do is change colors on skins. how do i create all new skins?
Back to top Go down
CapLagRobin

CapLagRobin

PTS : 7551

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-01-02, 07:14

The Dark Knight skin wasn't all new, it was just well-made.
Back to top Go down
WDTOYA

WDTOYA

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-01-11, 16:45

ok so how to i make textures that arent metallic... look metallic? i.e the hulkbuster mod... cause i know the original XE suit is not all metallic
Back to top Go down
ScarecrowDC

ScarecrowDC

PTS : 7253

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-04-01, 02:52

Bump, simply because I need to know myself for a mod with noel.
Back to top Go down
Jason_Grech

Jason_Grech

PTS : 7598

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty2015-04-01, 09:13

there is a texture that you extract(obviously) and you colour it a different colour, say white for example, to obtain a different shine. the best thing to do is extract every single little texture to do with the skin you want to modify, no matter if its small and is blue for example, those are the ones that contain the "shine" on them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSTlFGJqkLceN-Gm0bckPw/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make textures look metallic   make textures look metallic Empty

Back to top Go down

make textures look metallic
Page 1 of 1