Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skin from HIGH to NORMAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Caped_Crusader

The_Caped_Crusader

PTS : 6898

Skin from HIGH to NORMAL Empty
PostSubject: Skin from HIGH to NORMAL   Skin from HIGH to NORMAL Empty2014-11-29, 17:26

Could someone who knows how to & has some time, take these skins(who are made on HIGH) and just convert them to NORMAL graphical details.

SKIN 1
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/27564073/file.html
SKIN 2
http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/19471846/file.html

My PC set the graphical details to NORMAL and I can't change them. So none of the skins work properly.(on arkham asylum skin light BLUE cape)
When ever I try to use texmod and repack package I get and white batman.
Or at least one of the skins if it's to much work.
Back to top Go down
PatientMental

PatientMental

PTS : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Skin from HIGH to NORMAL   Skin from HIGH to NORMAL Empty2014-11-30, 17:45

Just resize them, for instance if its 2048x2048 resize to 1024x1024 & so forth.
Back to top Go down
The_Caped_Crusader

The_Caped_Crusader

PTS : 6898

PostSubject: Re: Skin from HIGH to NORMAL   Skin from HIGH to NORMAL Empty2014-12-09, 13:08

On WBgames CBWardog said this regarding the overlapping skins problem:

"well, as i read the comments, i found out that many people had trouble using the origins batsuit mods, but had no problem with other skins mods. Also, when they used origins batsuit mods, they noticed some kind of "double skin", like the textures where mixed up. Well, it is actually a mod problem. As i thought, the mods where made in high resolution. I took for example, the CJs The Dark Knight Suit, and extracted its textures. there are no 1024x1024 textures, so i added them myself (using loggin mode to get the code of the textures, and then adding them in the .log file) and now it works! It was just that, the modders surely play with high resolution so, they extract just the hd textures

If anyone wants to fix it themselfs, you need to add 0x154F425F, 0x61A6E079, 0xE05BDED6 and 0xBB92A413 (those are just suit textures and the damage texture, no shaders or normal maps). So modders, please add those textures in future mods to help us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skin from HIGH to NORMAL   Skin from HIGH to NORMAL Empty

Back to top Go down

Skin from HIGH to NORMAL
Page 1 of 1